Sunday, February 8, 2015

Heart Speaks!

 The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good... Matthew 12:35

A classic example. I remember that I was told once not to drink coconut water from few particular trees because of its salty flavor. A tree is known by its fruit.

Our words are reflection of our thoughts. By my words I will be justified or be condemned on the day of judgment. Plain speech! We don’t need to be a scholar to understand this simple sentence.

When I read this passage the first time, I thought to myself… ‘Ok, from now on I need to be careful with my words’. Immediately it struck to me, its not words I need to be careful with but my thoughts!

I need to watch myself… not just the way I look, or the words I speak but the thoughts I have in my heart. I need to dissect myself everyday to check if my thoughts are perfect in the will of God.

Lord, Search me and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.

Have a Happy Heart! Treasure it up with good!

No comments:

Post a Comment